NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void Where Prohibited.
1. Eligibility: The Swarovski “IB Track and Win” Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to participants who: (a) are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry; (b) are residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia; and (c) did not purchase any equipment for the purposes of entering or participating in this Giveaway. Employees of Swarovski North America Limited, Medoff Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to win a prize. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws, directives and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Swarovski North America Limited, One Kenney Drive, Cranston, RI 02920 (“Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Giveaway constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing:The Giveaway begins on December 4, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 10, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. ET (the "Giveaway Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
5. How to Participate: The giveaway will be hosted https://www.crystals-from-swarovski.com. During the Giveaway Period, visit the Crystal’s From Swarovski Pop-Up Store (the “Pop-Up Store”) located at Chelsea Market in NYC and take one Crystals from Swarovski tag from the designated bowl. Next, visit https://www.crystals-from-swarovski.com, either on the designated iPad at the Pop-Up Store or at home, and track the 16-digit code found on the bottom of the tag and enter your name and email address.
To enter without visiting the Pop Up Store please contact: email@example.com.
LIMIT: One entry per email address allowed. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
In the event of a dispute as to any enrty, the authorized account holder of the email address will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each participant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Winner Determination: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Giveaway winner from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period on or around December 10, 2017. The potential winner will be notified via email and will have five (5) days to provide his/her address and contact information. If a potential winner of anyprize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the information requested within the stated time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, time permitting, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway Period. Acceptance of any portion of the prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, territory, province, likeness and/or prize information in connection with the Giveaway for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
7. Prize: The one (1) winner will win one Crystal Deco Necklace from Atelier Swarovski by Lanvin, approximate retail value: $1,600.00.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. NOTE: there is no claim to cash payment
8. Warranties and Representations: AS CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS GIVEAWAY, EACH PARTICIPANT WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT THE ENTRY DOES NOT VIOLATE APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS. Winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 9. below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or user misuse of any prize, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law. Depending upon the law of your country of residence, this release may not apply to claims against Sponsor, its representatives and its vicarious agents for damages because of personal injury or death, and to claims for damages in case of intent or gross negligence by Sponsor, its representatives or vicarious agents.
10.General Conditions:Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds: a) to be tampering with the entry and/or submission processes or the operation of the Giveaway; b) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion; or c) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees)from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11.Limitations of Liability:Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway, the announcement of the prizes or in any Giveaway-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or useor misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
12. Disputes:To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by courts located in the State of Rhode Island; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
© 2017 D. Swarovski Distribution GmbH. All rights reserved.